Monthly Archives: August 2015
About the Hillsborough Appliance Master® (908-874-8520):
Appliance Master® was created in 1983 to get area home and business managers in New Jersey the very best appliance repair service presented in the trade. The company designates themselves aside from the competition by presenting the only structure in the market where the consumer can explore their database and arrange their own appliance repair appointment online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Customer Controlled Booking System enriches reaction time and saves the client time and money by enabling them to choose the service time that best accommodates their schedule. https://hillsboroughappliancerepair.wordpress.com/
Most popular appliance suppliers advise regularly scheduled dryer vent inspection and maintenance to assure efficient dryer performance
The Livonia Dryer Vent Cleaning Pro links professional dryer vent service with education to diminish the possibility of dryer fire hazards in the neighborhood. Major appliance manufacturers encourage annual dryer vent inspection and maintenance service to ensure the clothes dryer is in proper working order.
The Dryer Vent Cleaning Livonia technician points out to customers how their dryer can present the symptoms of excess lint or additional problems that may be hazardous. Paying attention to these indicators can save time and money while avoiding a dryer fire hazard.
Basic warning signs pointing out a fire risk include:
• Pile of lint behind the dryer: An obstructed dryer duct can lead to an excess amount of lint accumulation behind the dryer
• Lengthier drying time: Increased drying time is typically an indicator of a blocked dryer which is the greatest cause of dryer fires
• Overheat shutoff: Whenever a dryer quits repetitively this is usually a sign of an impediment in the dryer duct system provoking the dryer to overheat
• Little or no lint on the lint filter: A sign that lint is backing up into the dryer due to limited airflow
• Too much lint on laundry: This is also a sign of inadequate airflow which is a fire threat and a waste of energy
• Hot dryer cabinet: Inadequate airflow will make the outside of the dryer hotter to touch
• Clothes get hot: Unsatisfactory airflow will make the clothes warmer to touch following a dry cycle and can lead to damage to delicate items
• Mildew smell: A musty smell in the laundry room could be a sign of a poorly vented dryer which is not only a fire threat but can result in health issues
• Animals in the residence: Families with pets have an elevated likelihood of dryer vent clogs as a result of animal hair
Larry Butterfield, owner of Dryer Vent Wizard of Livonia invites consumers to contact him quickly if they notice any one of the aforementioned warning signs or if they have not had a professional dryer vent analysis before.
Dryer Vent Wizard offers the best service with the finest tools and procedures available. Fire prevention is high up on their agenda so consumers can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to set up an appointment. Service contractors come with expert know-how and background with dryer exhaust solutions offering a range of specific services such as dryer vent evaluation, maintenance, repair work and new dryer vent installation. See http://www.dryerventcleaninglivoniami.blogspot.com to read more.
About Dryer Vent Wizard (888-676-6142):
Dryer Vent Wizard was opened in 2004 – they are a proud member of the National Fire Protection Association and the premier business of dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent installation and repair pros in the U.S. with over 60 franchisees in primary market areas. Dryer Vent Wizard franchisees operate to advance consumer focus on the seriousness of dryer vent upkeep to protect against dryer fires and save energy. Consumer education while making the dryer safer and greener are the primary aim of Wizards across the country.